Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

UPDATE!! =D

Wow, I haven't been able to post anything for the past two weeks! So here's a little update. I've been going to school and met some friends. BUT, I still feel like an outsider. The school system is just so different here in Canada and the students here are incredibly different. I don't know, it's just a little hard to fit in. -sigh- But on a good note, I love most of my classes! =D Especially writer's craft where all we do is write and write. But it's fun because it's like a writer's guild where we get in a circle and share our wrting and the whole vibe is just amazing. But yeah, I guess that's all for now. Hopefully my next post will be longer and much more positive. ^_^ And hopefully I'll find my niche by then. *crossing my figers*

5 comments:

  1. Gotta love Canada! Don't worry, you'll love it once you get past the hard part :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! and yeah, i think so too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah for Canada ~
    But iHope all goes well for you then !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you already have few friends :) and once you pass the bad zone, it'll be ok! :)

    good luck to you :) and take care.

    -B-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're starting to feel more at hoome in your new school! Sometimes these things just take time. Hope you have a great school year! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Your comments always put a smile on my face. <3