Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

You know what I hate?

My birthday is a day before Christmas Eve. Yep. I was born on December 23. It's not that bad. I actually like that it's on December because I love the chilly weather. I also love the warm feeling (ironic?) the holidays give me. It also means my birthday is during the winter break. ^_^
But I can be very materialistic during this time of year. But can you blame me? Christmas revolves around presents! And because my birthday is so close to Christmas, I DON'T get double presents. I just get one present for my birthday and Christmas. -sigh- If only my birthday was on another month, I would get presents for my birthday and presents for Christmas. I know, I'm greedy. >.<
But anyways, I can't really complain all that much this year. Because my adorable boyfriend made me the happiest girl on my birthday. No, he didn't give me two different presents. He just gave me one for both days. But he did give me an expensive and BEAUTIFUL heart necklace from Kay Jewelers. It brought the biggest smile on my face as soon as I saw it. But the best part was his card. To be honest, even if he didn't buy me the necklace and just gave me the card, I still would've been the happiest girl. (See, I'm not that materialistic! ^_^) Because he wrote so many sweet things in the card, and I can tell he really meant all of it. <3

4 comments:

  1. I think the necklace is absolutely gorgeous!
    Happy belated birthday and Merry Christmas!

    xoxo,
    CourtanyS♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. @vlite246
    omg!!! i'm so happy for your friend!! btw, i had written back to you about that in my other post. i'm not sure if you read it. but yeah, check it out when you can.
    LMFAO. i might post a pic of him, but i'm scared. cuz you're right, what if he does see my blog! LOL. that would be AWKWARD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a belated christmas wishes and birthday wishes dear jesayka :)
    i was actually thinking of you and your blog yesterday and it was with a great surprise that i found your comment when i checked by blog today!

    well A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU:)
    im taking a break:(
    will be back soon
    till then take care:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome! How cute and sweet is he! :D love the posts and I'll keep on reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Your comments always put a smile on my face. <3